THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Hunger Games Movie?

You know Hunger Games, right? NO!? WHAT!? Then, for the love of books, grab it and read!

It's a good book and although I grimace at the idea of love as survival strategy, the action is spot-on. And guess what? They're making a freakin' movie! Awesome! Well, if it doesn't suck like the Twilight Saga then yes, I hope it'll be awesome!! I found these fanarts a few weeks ago on the main casts of the movie...
Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen! I dunno who da heck she is but she looks awesomely perfect for Katniss! Kinda looks like Bella Swan but rather than a helpless, crybaby heroin, Katniss can actually kill. Nice fanart, eh?
Peeta Mellark here is played by Josh Hutcherson. Recognize him? Of course you do! Journey To The Center Of The Earth, Cirque Du Freak!! Notice the bread he's holding? Yeah, in the book, he's described as 'the boy with the bread' as he saved Katniss from starvation by giving her -you guessed it- bread. Based on the Cirque movie, his facial expression when he lied was as if he didn't which is great, being a liar to keep himself and Katniss alive. A nice selection(?) by the producer.
Say...Liam Hemsworth as Gale? I dunno. Basically, even in the series, he just needed to be around looking pretty. Since, he is easy on the eyes, it's OK I guess... He he.

Well that's all folks. If you're interested in the movie I say get the book first you numbskull. I just wish the cast be a bit younger, ya know? Lawrence and Hemsworth are a bit older looking for teen roles. Tch. Ah well, let's all pray that when it comes out next year, it will definitely NOT suck as much as Twilight and Red Ridiing Hood!! Amin!!
 
what am I talking about, anyway?

0 comments: