THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Favorite War Songs

OK, so we all know there's still all these people blasting each other's heads with fireworks up till this day. So here I am, listing my favorite war songs that I've heard. It's not that I support firing metal chunks in other's heads, rather I'm against it.

But these songs I like, whatever you say...
Up first, it's an old one. In Minutes To Midnight, Hands Held High, featuring Mike Shinoda 100%
Yeah. Damn the lyrics. I remember them clearly in my head but I'm too lazy to write them.

The next is by one of my favorite band! Our War by Neon Trees!
The video is not official. But it is so dang perfect... and he (or she or they) just made 5 vids and I say this is by far the best mash-vid I've seen. The timing's great, the pics proper.

And the latest song by 30 Seconds To Mars, This Is WAR!!!!
Yeah. I don't care about the illuminati thing at the end of the vid.

I found this song a few..ehh...a month ago. I don't know who wrote it or sang it, but I like it.
He sounds like from the middle east. Who cares? Forget the accent and there you have it.

0 comments: