THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 9, 2011

I am miserable.
And there you ask, you've got two entire weeks off school and nothing to do, so what's the problem? That's exactly my problem. I dislike holidays. There's absolutely nothing to do other than just laze about at home. Sure, there're times when I get to go out, like the time when my butt was sore due to 5 hours of sitting in a car to Melaka for the Relay For Life event there. Oh, and don't forget the movie I've just watched last night. (X-Men : First Class is AWESOME - but entirely confusing) A total of three days in two weeks. And I've read my whole sets of books - Skulduggery Pleasant, Maximum Ride, Blood Ninja.. all that other stuff...- I'm b-o-r-e-d.
I want fun, baby! I want to run around like a...a...a.......umm.........whatever it is that runs around just for fun! I want to slap somebody at the back! Yawn-rape someone! And ultimately, SLEEP IN CLASSES!!
I don't get to do much of those in the holidays. The only people I can slap are my sisters, and they cry like babies after that. Wait. They are babies! What a lovely surprise! I even tried yawn-raping myself. Who knows that it's actually tough poking a finger inside the mouth when you're yawning? And I'm not tired enough to be able to have nap times. And fun is only when I watch Fairy Tail, Busou Renkin, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Bleach all in-a-row.
Now that Busou Renkin's over, what with Kazuki and Tokiko are happily ever after, yada yada yada... and Ichigo's done killing Kariya in Bleach... My anime schedule has narrowed down to... let's see....Fairy Tail, then a half-hour's break, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, then Lucky Star.

See? I am a miserable couch potato.

0 comments: