THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Postings And Chocolate-*insert swear word here*-Jelly

And so I'm back to writing fanfics after so long. What with all those passwords I keep forgetting, folios I had to finish (and it's still not done yet. -.-"), and the stupid writer's and artist's block. Yes, there's an artist's block, which made sketchers to have no idea what to draw.

There's this birthday party I'm at just a few hours ago, and the most....most....uhh...most something-thing has happen. See? I didn't even know how to describe it.
I was messing with Azza, dancing behind her when she wasn't looking. The first and second time she noticed, she drove me away by threatening to shove chocolate jelly. Then the third time (coz I was pretty sure she wouldn't do that), she chased me, grabbed my ankle making me fall, and squished a jelly on my mouth. Good thing I had enough time to cover it with my hands. But then the imaginable happened. EVERYONE grabbed me and shoved the CHOCOLATE-FREAKING-JELLY!!!!

Thanks guys. Love y'all like I love those chocolates.

0 comments: